JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Most Folks don't think about the ammo weight as much as we do, I wonder if some have actually weighed their loaded mags?
For 9 mm, i have always used the Middle ground 124 gr weight bullets, and they do the best job a 9 mm will do!
Wanna heavy gun, look at the weight of a 2011 series 1911 and then add the weight of 18 rounds or 230 gr ammo, THAT'S heavy as hell!
True. If you've got a lightweight. 44, the difference between a cylinder of 320 +'s and 180's is nuts.

Funny enough I use 115gr because my dad bought about 10 boxes of them online and gave them to me when he stopped shooting. The weight savings was an afterthought LOL.

But hey, they work! :D

No candycane loadout or increased expansion loadouts.

One round type from the tip to the bottom of the magazine.

I notice folks are down loading their AR mags, Something I never do, it holds 30, I rock 30, and never had any issues with reliability or feeding!
BTW, a loaded with M-193 30 round G.I. mag weighs exactly 1 Pound! A loaded M-80 20 round M1-A mag weighs the same! ;)

I notice folks are down loading their AR mags, Something I never do, it holds 30, I rock 30, and never had any issues with reliability or feeding!
BTW, a loaded with M-193 30 round G.I. mag weighs exactly 1 Pound! A loaded M-80 20 round M1-A mag weighs the same! ;)

Same! I never bought into loading 28 or whatever. Its a 30 round mag so 30 it is!

I have thought of a mix as FMJ is sometimes better ate busting through glass say, or some other situation. I finally, like Andy, figured I would use the SD Round I thought I shot best.

All these oddball situations in your mind will never be reality, it's always different.

When I practice with a carry gun, I first use my carry magazine and spare mag with my SD carry rounds. I shoot it from the condition I had it. This way I have more trust that my carry gun will function just like I might need it too, I know where Point Of Aim and Point Of Impact are for my carry rounds. I have exercised those magazines, I usually load them several times with less expensive FMJ for additional practice until loading fresh SD rounds in them.

I used to carry a 380 out and about, now usually in the home, I use Underwood +P's in my 380's, but the wife won't carry a +P in any caliber, she wil just moveup in caliber if she needs more power.

Now out and about I carry 40 S&W usually

I have thought of a mix as FMJ is sometimes better ate busting through glass say, or some other situation. I finally, like Andy, figured I would use the SD Round I thought I shot best.

All these oddball situations in your mind will never be reality, it's always different.

When I practice with a carry gun, I first use my carry magazine and spare mag with my SD carry rounds. I shoot it from the condition I had it. This way I have more trust that my carry gun will function just like I might need it too, I know where Point Of Aim and Point Of Impact are for my carry rounds. I have exercised those magazines, I usually load them several times with less expensive FMJ for additional practice until loading fresh SD rounds in them.

I used to carry a 380 out and about, now usually in the home, I use Underwood +P's in my 380's, but the wife won't carry a +P in any caliber, she wil just moveup in caliber if she needs more power.

Now out and about I carry 40 S&W usually
I always thought that thinking odd.. most .40's are just bored out 9's so same will certainly take the added pressures.

Last two rounds should always be paintball. So you know when the gun is about to go 'click' like the movies.

Last two rounds should always be paintball. So you know when the gun is about to go 'click' like the movies.

I was watching some movie the other night and when the MG went dry they dubbed in a rapid clicking noise like the gun ran on batteries.

No it wasn't a minigun. :D

My guns seem to like the 124gr S&B so, I keep my self defense ammo the same grain and those Sig Sauer Elite Performance JHP do a number on the back side of a 2X6:D

And since we only have standard capacity magazines, I thought I'd get this one for my Bodyguard only, I was thinking it might print a bit on the end?:rolleyes:

1455629_02_one_promag_15_round_s_w_smith__640[1].jpg

I'm working on a mechanical trigger puller for the Bodyguard!:s0140:

If only there was a way to make a gun that fired automatically with just one pull.........Seems like there should be a way to harness the recoil to do all the work? Strange nobody has come up with anything like that........You know like a fully-automatic gun. We could call it "full-semi-automatic" or something like that.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top