JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm about 45 minutes away!!!
Plan on being there for the grand opening.
As far as the prices, well you've got to pick and choose. I've never been disatisfied with the price I paid or the quality of the item. I am a Cabelas club member, and I'm packin heat baby.....

Just an update for those interested: it looks like the Springfield, OR Cabela's may be <broken link removed> . Not exactly the "early spring" mentioned elsewhere, but whatever.

Source: <broken link removed>

Last Edited:
The Oregon City Cabela's is in no way a sure thing. They have signed a letter of intent with a developer, but the developer neither owns any land or has an permits to start building. For the development to go through the developer is asking for public funds to help with the project as an investment in the city, from the city.. While I'd love to see a Cabela's in Oregon City, they've also checked out Wilsonville. Oregon City is close, but Wilsonville is way closer to me.

Wilsonville would be bad bad bad for the kids My Son in law is a HUGE fishing nuts and they live just north of Willsonville on Boones Ferry Road. My daughter would have to be dragging him out of that place all the time.

Good for me as I could swing in there on the way to the kids.

Wilsonville is in future plan or they were deciding between Wilsonville and Springfield.

Cabela's wants a store in the Portland Metro area, so they are trying to work with Oregon City and Wilsonville to achieve that. Course, neither city is as business friendly as it could be, however with the job market the way it is, and Cabela's bringing in quite a few jobs there is hope. Also, as mentioned before, Cabela's is a destination store, so not only will it provide jobs, but help the surrounding community as well.

The store here is springfield is almost done. I've been watching the progress as they refurbished an existing store. I read on their website that the opening is may 5th. Yep, I'll be there.

The store here is springfield is almost done. I've been watching the progress as they refurbished an existing store. I read on their website that the opening is may 5th. Yep, I'll be there.

I'm going on the 6th, because a.) It's going to be packed (plus its opening at 4 pm) b.) its cinco de Mayo and I'll be too drunk.

I am one of the contractors involved in the possible development of the Cabela's in Oregon City. The city held a public forum at the beginning of March to hear public opinion(most of which was positive).People really need jobs and the Three Rivers mall project would create hundreds of construction jobs as well as many many retail positions. The biggest opposer to the entire project is the owners of Fishermans marine and Outdoors store located in the Oregon City shopping center. At this point developers are looking at other locations in Oregon City as well as other areas.

They should consider Sherwood. There's a massive vacant ex-GI Joes store there and it's about the same distance from PDX as Oregon City, plus the closest sporting goods store is a 20 min drive in either direction.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top