JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So it's a delegation of responsibilities : leftists got the media machine, but rightists got the warfare and oil machines. I wonder who is more dangerous :rolleyes:

So you approve of Obama's last four years huh? I suppose that's the Republicans fault too.

Warfare, We clean up what the dems leave behind. If you think for a second this war is over you are sadly mistaken, The Taliban will never stop trying to kill each and every one of us.

I sincerely appreciate and respect why people are attracted to current third party candidates.
But the reality of the situation is that a vote by a conservative for a third party is a vote for Barry. There is no way around it.
The longest journey begins with the first step. Which candidate is a step, albeit small, in the right direction? Certainly isnt the current administration.
Our chances are much better the other way.

I sincerely appreciate and respect why people are attracted to current third party candidates.
But the reality of the situation is that a vote by a conservative for a third party is a vote for Barry. There is no way around it.
The longest journey begins with the first step. Which candidate is a step, albeit small, in the right direction? Certainly isnt the current administration.
Our chances are much better the other way.

Luckily I would rather take Obama than Romney, so my vote for Ron Paul won't go to waste :D

I have seen a few people with this opinion, Care to explain? I really dont understand why one would vote that way, Is it because you are a union member?

You are confused why would I vote for Ron Paul knowing he has no chances of winning ? There are several philosophical reasons and one pragmatic. The pragmatic part is about building the market for the third candidate (party) choice. It's an incremental thing - each election year we will get more votes for another candidate, until there is enough momentum to get one elected and break the two-party system. I could have gone with Gary Johnson, but he doesn't have Ron Paul's recognition yet.

march_of_tyranny.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So it's a delegation of responsibilities : leftists got the media machine, but rightists got the warfare and oil machines. I wonder who is more dangerous :rolleyes:

That's easy....

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

~ Joseph Goebbels

Interesting that Ron Pauls son is actively campaigning for Romney.

He is playing the game that his father wont.
and he is not Ron Paul!... He is Rand Paul, a totally different person. I do have hope that maybe he will step up to the shoes his father has, but we shall see.

Obamny makes me sick, at least is almost over, Obamny will be forced down our mouths in the next couple days.. :(

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top