JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Another "feel good" piece of trash that won't make a darn bit of difference. Jeez, will lawmakers ever wake up and stop trying to appeal to a group that whines more than others?

The underlined section on page 5,6, and top of page seven are the new definition of an EBR.
Below that are the new possession criteria.

It looks like there is no registration mentioned.
And you can keep your EBR and magazines over ten rounds if owned prior to this going into affect.

They will get them in a few years. After they single us out. [Think Calif.] o_O

And lord! The definition of EBR.
''One or more evil feature?'' :eek:

http://agportal-s3bucket.s3.amazonaws.com/uploadedfiles/Another/News/Press_Releases/Z-0388.1.pdf

The proposal will be modeled after successful assault weapon laws in other states, such as New York and Connecticut.

Successful??? I would like them to show me statistics where these type of stupid, feel good laws have done one bit of good.

The second bill is scarier...annual licensing for possession aka registration
upload_2017-1-9_20-43-27.png

with description of storage
upload_2017-1-9_20-41-0.png

http://agportal-s3bucket.s3.amazonaws.com/uploadedfiles/Another/News/Press_Releases/Z-0356.2.pdf

Unless you consider the Founding Fathers a "GOD" (they were indeed "men of God) but it is not a true fact.

Our inalienable rights were bestowed upon American citizens by the Free men who wanted to mold an America to be a FREE state without oppression from British rule.
I guess we the people need to play colonialists and British again!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Ya know, given that I have a column that's read nationwide... I'm about ready to ask my readers for a nationwide boycott of anything produced here and any company based here, with declarations of boycott and why directed to Buttweasel Bob's comment line.

Reach to the Heavens and call down the Wrath of God Himself upon these unworthy "people"...

AG Bob Ferguson unveils assault-weapons ban for Washington — and a backup plan

hate it hate it hate it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am thinking of moving my family off the west coast with the onslaught of califungins moving here
and diluting the votes spreading the liberal poison I feel it is just a matter of time before WA & OR will be same as the excuse of a state califungus is,
I hope I am wrong but this is just getting out of control loosing our freedom day by day in the NW,
criminals get a slap on their wrist and Seattle wants to open public heroin injecting parks thats all ok
but a working class law abiding citizen should be punished :mad:
If the future of this State is going to be homeless,drugs,gangs,criminals and so on plus Portland stating they will harbor all gangs,criminals and refuse to deport and be a sanctuary city to all,
add the fact that my rights are going to be striped away its becoming an ugly place to raise my family time to move them and make a red state a bit more red.
I am afraid Seattle will sale us out for personnel gain with no respect to the Constitution I really hate
this free modern day hippie type liberal movement spreading poison. :s0137:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads