JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ya know, given that I have a column that's read nationwide... I'm about ready to ask my readers for a nationwide boycott of anything produced here and any company based here, with declarations of boycott and why directed to Buttweasel Bob's comment line.

Reach to the Heavens and call down the Wrath of God Himself upon these unworthy "people"...

What's your column? Is it Firearms related?

IMG_0215.JPG

Here's a link to an interesting article, and a short quote from the same:

The American Revolution against British Gun Control

"This Article reviews the British gun control program that precipitated the American Revolution: the 1774 import ban on firearms and gunpowder; the 1774-75 confiscations of firearms and gunpowder; and the use of violence to effectuate the confiscations. It was these events that changed a situation of political tension into a shooting war. Each of these British abuses provides insights into the scope of the modern Second Amendment."

I wonder if today's politicians are aware of this nation's history?

Last Edited:
Stock up. I had a few extra receivers before I lost all my semi automatic rifles and handguns with a fixed magazine of more than 10 rounds (WTF?) in a boating accident off Tillamook.

Does anyone have a semi auto pistol with a fixed magazine of more than 10 rounds? Why? Thought they were going for broomhandle mausers which account for so much crime...

There is a gun rally at the capitol on Friday.
Bring signs.
Bring guns.
1/13/2017
9am-12pm
Washington State Capitol 416 Sid Snyder Ave SW, Olympia, Washington 98504

I expect a huge turnout. The time is now folks. We have to be vehemently active in using and defending our 2A rights.
Fire up your emails and phones and start contacting your representatives.
Fire up your social media accounts and start spreading the word.
We cannot let Washington become like California.
Link to the Gun Rally Event page: Rally 4 UR Rights

We're usually a 'safe space' for the right half of the spectrum. A few libs come over honestly trying to learn, but most of our traffic from that side is trolls that get whacked fast and hard.

Usually we get more hysterical shriekers in things like Obamacare, greenie or LGBT issues--on guns, almost everybody there is pro-2A just at different degrees.

I should note I have nothing to do with management, I'm just a once-a-week contributor and regular snarker frim the peanut gallery. :)

It looks like there is no registration mentioned.
And you can keep your EBR and magazines over ten rounds if owned prior to this going into affect.

I was listening to the Ron and Don show on KIRO newsradio the other day when this was brought out. All this bill does, it bans the future sales and not what you have now. I know, it's BS over and over again but all this is really doing is getting the AG some news time. He is basing this on a single shooting that happened in Mukeltio where an AR-15 was used with a 30 round mag. That really freaked out a lot of anti gunners. So maybe buy now or learn to roll your own....lol

I was listening to the Ron and Don show on KIRO newsradio the other day when this was brought out. All this bill does, it bans the future sales and not what you have now. I know, it's BS over and over again but all this is really doing is getting the AG some news time. He is basing this on a single shooting that happened in Mukeltio where an AR-15 was used with a 30 round mag. That really freaked out a lot of anti gunners. So maybe buy now or learn to roll your own....lol

NO, we are not just going to accept these unconstitutional overbearing laws and restrictions that these gun hating libs throw at us!!!!! If you do then you are an enemy of the 2A.:mad::mad::mad:
Sorry to be so blunt, disregard if you were being sarcastic... If not then there is that...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top