JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Kind of reminds me of this...
1690045835008.png
Here is the brass receiver version...
1690041017532.png
Not saying that it is a bad thing....just an observation. Familiarity can make for easy transition.

Added Henry picture for reference.
1690045946539.png

I think the main problem with the Ruger is that it is so homely. It neither manages to look like a classic rifle or a "tactical" firearm.
That's the best description of the Ruger PCC I've read!

I think the main problem with the Ruger is that it is so homely. It neither manages to look like a classic rifle or a "tactical" firearm.
When these first hit the ads that they were coming along I thought the same thing. Sure as hell looked strange. Then when I saw that they had made them so they would take several kinds of mags, including Glock, they suddenly looked much better. :D
Having a lifetime supply of Glock mags I now knew I would be buying one of these. Took a while till someone on the auction had one at a low enough price to get me to pull the trigger. They were going to settle in at about $450 at that time and when I found one place selling them for $525 I could not stand it any more and ordered one. Price I see them selling for now that no longer seems high. When Henry showed up in ads I loved the wood stock but then I have LONG been a fan of the PCC. I have had some really crap ones over the years. Had one of those Commando Arms in .45 for years. Sheet metal stamping to look something like a Thomson. They worked but were really CHEAPLY made with a trigger pull so hard it kind of felt like you still had the safety on. Still loved it until many years after they stopped making them some guy had to have it so bad he offered several times what I paid for it.

Kind of reminds me of this...
View attachment 1457544
Here is the brass receiver version...
View attachment 1457454
Not saying that it is a bad thing....just an observation. Familiarity can make for easy transition.

Added Henry picture for reference.
View attachment 1457547
That would be The Washington State version at the top. :rolleyes::confused::s0002::s0012:
The resemblence is more than passing, though, I will give you that.
The bottom picture brings to mind the old Winchester self-loading rifles.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top