Defensive Arts
Gun Deals
RifleClass.com
Sporting Systems
Oregon Rifleworks
J&B Firearm Sales
Southwest Firearms Forum
Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

WTS OR henry lever action scoped 22lr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
How much did that shipping cost? to bremerton 98312... 250 is a great price, but once we start paying FFL and shipping/tax it might not be such a good deal. I understand FFL is a must unfortunately. If I can get it shipping and FFL and be at 300 or lower we can do it.

OP
drewp

drewp

Reactions
How much did that shipping cost? to bremerton 98312... 250 is a great price, but once we start paying FFL and shipping/tax it might not be such a good deal. I understand FFL is a must unfortunately. If I can get it shipping and FFL and be at 300 or lower we can do it.
shipping will be $20

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Rapid Fire Arms
    5.00 star(s)
    Great place friendly service always take time to help you, great knowledge of products
    • RJSouth
  • Supporting Vendor Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Perfect install of peep sight on my cz 527 carbine. Price was right, was expecting it to be more. Will be my go to for anything I can't handle...
    • cd90caprice
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    I've been party to a couple transactions with Steve and he is a great guy to deal with.
    • titsonritz
  • TJ Gun Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Purchased two handguns there and have one on consignment now nice folks!
    • rl280
  • Northwest Armory - Tigard
    5.00 star(s)
    Went in to help my buddy with his purchase and ended up trading in a 1911 towards a CZ SP-01 Tactical. They gave a higher price that some of the...
    • nosbocaj

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS

Staff online