JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Not so much a Great Deal but the first I've seen these for sale.
I couldn't find any any "dirt" on BET Armory....they look OK although I haven't dealt with them.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I'm not a big Henry fan (love their business model, guns I've seen and shot seem "chintzy"), and am not in the market for a 9mm carbine, but this one sure caught my eye.
Little bit of the Winchester Self-Loading Rifle going on there.

The profile reminds me of the BAR sporting rifle.
Browning-BAR-Lightweight-Wood-MID-031002-hr.jpg

I saw the notification from Henry the other day. Evidently this model comes with 5 and 10 round Henry magazines. Separate models come fitted with mag wells for either Glock or S&W. The Henry website also says "To provide compatibility for the most common magazine patterns, the Homesteader 9mm utilizes removable magazine well adapters to accept Glock®​, SIG Sauer®​, or Smith & Wesson®​ M&P®​ style magazines, in addition to the included 5-round and 10-round Henry 9mm magazines." I don't see the adapters on the Henry website under thair parts site.
By the way, what is the point of a 5 round magazine, other than lower profile?
Also, I own several Henry rifles, in various calibers, and they are anything but "chintzy".

I saw the notification from Henry the other day. Evidently this model comes with 5 and 10 round Henry magazines. Separate models come fitted with mag wells for either Glock or S&W. The Henry website also says "To provide compatibility for the most common magazine patterns, the Homesteader 9mm utilizes removable magazine well adapters to accept Glock®​, SIG Sauer®​, or Smith & Wesson®​ M&P®​ style magazines, in addition to the included 5-round and 10-round Henry 9mm magazines." I don't see the adapters on the Henry website under thair parts site.
By the way, what is the point of a 5 round magazine, other than lower profile?
Also, I own several Henry rifles, in various calibers, and they are anything but "chintzy".
One very important point....
So you can legally hunt certain species in certain states.
So then one would say, "What am I going to hunt with 9mm that would require the 5rd mag limit ?"
An example would be Mt. Lion.

Henry has thought of everything with this little carbine.
It should be a good seller.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top