JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Available for ordering now at Sportsman's

It's not that this is an insanely good price (though it's not bad either), but lever .357's have been stupidly expensive lately (especially with the GunBroker opportunists)

Get 'em while you can!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
One store in the company has it in stock and flags whole website for order availability
Hmm, so are they not available?

My cart shows they're available for pickup in Hillsboro later this month…

7FD72C42-8E6D-4C95-8B3B-065ADE0F188B.png

Got mine at Portland Sportsman's Warehouse Portland (Ordered online, I think) before heading up to AK. I enjoy it, but It is heavy. The very definition of a fun plinker. Some day I'll get a larger caliber lever. Pick one up.

Nah, I have the X in 44… was just wondering if it was actually in stock when I posted the price or if that was a glitch as some had suggested.

No sir, it's a Henry All Weather.

Much respect to Marlin though, they make a good rifle (some of the problematic "Remlin" rifles notwithstanding)
It's a good lookin rifle. Yeah I asked before I bought it and was assured it's a Ruger marlin, was told the quality is that of a standard marlin but we'll see.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top