Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
SEATTLE
State
Washington
Zip Code
For sale, I have a safe queen Henry Evil Roy, a hardly used Obsidian Complete Lower, and an untouched Toor Field 2.0.

I need to sell all of these as I am having car trouble and it is taking priority.

SOLD First, the Evil Roy. I shot 200 rounds through it right after I purchased it. It is a fun gun to shoot, but it has sat in my safe for over a year and I have no plans to shoot it. It has a few blemishes from removing the receiver cover to clean, but nothing too crazy. Selling it $350 shipped to your FFL.

Second, Obsidian Arms Lower with a mix of Geissele, Larue, and Aero LPK plus a Remington buffer Tube and Magpul Pistol Grip. I bought this lower for a pistol build but ended up going with a 13.7" Rifle AR that I am quite fond of. The lower is Billet and sells for $200 new. I am selling the complete Lower for $325 shipped. It even has a QD endplate.

Third, Toor Field 2.0 that has never been taken out of the box for anything besides photos. It has a certificate of authenticity and a free belt attachment. Selling for $250 shipped.

If you want to make my day and buy all three you can have them all for $825.

If you have another idea on what is fair for pricing please send me a message and we can chat. I have some leeway. No trades, I need cash for my car.

IMG_0235.jpg IMG_0234.jpg IMG_0232.jpg IMG_0231.jpg IMG_0230.jpg IMG_0229.jpg

IMG_0242.jpg IMG_0241.jpg IMG_0240.jpg IMG_0239.jpg IMG_0238.jpg IMG_0237.jpg IMG_0236.jpg

Rules & Terms
  1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Neat looking .22 rifle...sure wish I had the funds at the moment.
( if one of my guns for sale , sells..I'll get back to you )
Good luck with your sales....!
Andy

Last Edited:
Cerberus Training Group
Sporting Systems
Let Freedom Ring
Copeland Custom Gunworks
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Southwest Firearms

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors September Show
Portland, OR