JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$350
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
SEATTLE
State
Washington
Zip Code
For sale, I have a safe queen Henry Evil Roy, a hardly used Obsidian Complete Lower, and an untouched Toor Field 2.0.

I need to sell all of these as I am having car trouble and it is taking priority.

SOLD First, the Evil Roy. I shot 200 rounds through it right after I purchased it. It is a fun gun to shoot, but it has sat in my safe for over a year and I have no plans to shoot it. It has a few blemishes from removing the receiver cover to clean, but nothing too crazy. Selling it $350 shipped to your FFL.

Second, Obsidian Arms Lower with a mix of Geissele, Larue, and Aero LPK plus a Remington buffer Tube and Magpul Pistol Grip. I bought this lower for a pistol build but ended up going with a 13.7" Rifle AR that I am quite fond of. The lower is Billet and sells for $200 new. I am selling the complete Lower for $325 shipped. It even has a QD endplate.

Third, Toor Field 2.0 that has never been taken out of the box for anything besides photos. It has a certificate of authenticity and a free belt attachment. Selling for $250 shipped.

If you want to make my day and buy all three you can have them all for $825.

If you have another idea on what is fair for pricing please send me a message and we can chat. I have some leeway. No trades, I need cash for my car.

IMG_0235.jpg IMG_0234.jpg IMG_0232.jpg IMG_0231.jpg IMG_0230.jpg IMG_0229.jpg

IMG_0242.jpg IMG_0241.jpg IMG_0240.jpg IMG_0239.jpg IMG_0238.jpg IMG_0237.jpg IMG_0236.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.