JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bimart actually has pretty nice prices on several firearms. I picked up a Ruger MIV stainless hunter 22lr for $699 on sale right before the M114 vote last November. Also got a good deal on a Super Redhawk 44 mag as well.

Last Edited:
There were 18 in stock yesterday and only 2 in stock now. I think Bimart might owe me a little sales commission :)
They have been in stock for over a month. Glad so many folks were able to score one at a good price!
Also, when I tried to order on-line it kept getting hung up on my computer, I think something to do with a popup blocker. I actually just went into the store and completed the order.

I'm shocked they had so many for so long. This gun has been unobtainable for years. The secondary market at like $1400+ has been the only option.

Can't wait to pick mine up.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top