JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
`
It will be interesting how long it takes for them to ship the guns to the store where they will be received. Please post your wait
I have some intel on that, since I went into the store to complete the purchase. The sporting goods manager that put my order through said they will ship out of their Eugene warehouse. So not coming from some distributor, coming from Bimart warehouse directly. I think that is why they quote 2 to 4 business days as they already have them in their own warehouse.

Also I am very much hoping that my intel did not encourage some of those unscrupulous hoarding bastards out there to buy some up then turn around and mark them up 50% for a gun-broker sale.

`

I have some intel on that, since I went into the store to complete the purchase. The sporting goods manager that put my order through said they will ship out of their Eugene warehouse. So not coming from some distributor, coming from Bimart warehouse directly. I think that is why they quote 2 to 4 business days as they already have them in their own warehouse.

Also I am very much hoping that my intel did not encourage some of those unscrupulous hoarding bastards out there to buy some up then turn around and mark them up 50% for a gun-broker sale.
Well they're on top of their game, got an email that it's ready for pickup. Barely 24 hours

The Eagle has landed! Ordered on Tuesday, in possession today. Will get to run it on Tuesday after work, my work site the next 3 weeks has a 300 yard range at the project!

Same story… ordered mine Tuesday night, picked it up today. They didn't have you listed for commission Shap, you need to talk to your rep.

E7400B57-B070-4D47-A40D-B4A5DFA6FE39.jpeg

Finally picked mine up yesterday. There was a back story (something about a previously unfilled special order at the local store) but in the end I ordered the gun, it was sent for me and the Store Manager released the gun to me.

Interesting story, Bi Mart had 18 of these guns in inventory for sale for close to three weeks (mine was just made in March of this year), they sold out in 24 hours after Shap made the post. He should get a kickback lol. Also a lesson if you're looking for something in the gun realm, don't forget to check Bi Mart's website since their selling some guns "web only".

Anyone want to buy me one and then meet me somewhere at an FFL in Washington so I can buy it lol I hate Oregon!!! I called all the stores in my area in Washington and no one has them

Anyone want to buy me one and then meet me somewhere at an FFL in Washington so I can buy it lol I hate Oregon!!! I called all the stores in my area in Washington and no one has them
First off, they were only or sale via Bimart on-line order and then they were shipped to your local Bimart store for pickup, so you put in the calling work for nothing as none of the stores had them at their location anyway. Secondly, they are no longer in stock at Bimart

However, they are currently available at Sportsmans for $80 more, and the you also get the pleasure of likely standing in a long line to pick it up.

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top