JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Seems like a decent deal for a nice Beretta clone.......

Screen Shot 2024-02-21 at 7.32.52 AM.png

https://www.bimart.com/eaa-girsan-mc39-9mm-49-18-rd-pistol/p/943891

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
That's a great deal. Here's the wild child version ;)
8C65C25F-69B5-451F-A4B4-3EEBC03F4114.png
Do you know what the difference is between mc 39 and the other regard pistols? I've seen "gen 3" "gen4" stamped on some of them Fe

Last Edited:
I think the mc39 is comparable to the centurion,
same size grip but the barrel is 4.8" vs 5.1" on the standard 92fs.
Also has the bottom rail like a 92a1.
Seems like a heck of a deal!
TP

Smoking deal. I'd take this over an overpriced used Dagger or Ruger Security 9 any day of the week, and only pay $10 for the background check.

The website says I could pick it up in two hours from my local store if I order now (well, at least during store hours...).

I looked at this pistol today and it is not something I would buy. The finish is pretty bad. The safety was pock marked with big holes and chips as if were casted in Rocky sand. Only gun I've ever seen that comes close to that woudl be a rohm revolver. Lorcins that I've seen actually looked better. It was pretty bad. Think of cheap 1980's cheap off brand matchbox car with no effort towards quality. But not whole gun was that way just certain cast parts. Paint on rest of the finish was not good Imo. I would pay a little more and get something else. Compared to the inexpensive rock island and Girsan 1911s that were right next to it it was a night and day difference in quality.

A friend purchased one from the Gresham bimart last week. For $330 it's a good deal. Compared to my beretta 92a1 I'd almost rather have 2 of the girsans…
The both have a painted like coating, not blued or Parkerized like the older 92fs, which makes both of them seem kinda cheap.

The fit and finish of the Girsan was pretty good. The grips are a cheaper plastic but that's an easy swap. Everything moved smoothly. The base safety instead of slide safety seemed cheaper, only cause the beretta blocks the firing pin, so more parts maybe.

Anyway maybe there's some quality control issues, but after seeing his I almost went and got one… almost is key word though.
My hesitation starts at the bottom rail, it's not something I need, and the only fitted holsters I've found are the plastic ones.

Hopefully we take them all shooting soon and see how they feed and get the important comparison.

TP

A friend purchased one from the Gresham bimart last week. For $330 it's a good deal. Compared to my beretta 92a1 I'd almost rather have 2 of the girsans…
The both have a painted like coating, not blued or Parkerized like the older 92fs, which makes both of them seem kinda cheap.

The fit and finish of the Girsan was pretty good. The grips are a cheaper plastic but that's an easy swap. Everything moved smoothly. The base safety instead of slide safety seemed cheaper, only cause the beretta blocks the firing pin, so more parts maybe.

Anyway maybe there's some quality control issues, but after seeing his I almost went and got one… almost is key word though.
My hesitation starts at the bottom rail, it's not something I need, and the only fitted holsters I've found are the plastic ones.

Hopefully we take them all shooting soon and see how they feed and get the important comparison.

TP
Good info. Just make sure to check it over closely I would say. The one in the display case I saw was a mess. No idea about function though as I wasn't interested at all so I didn't hold it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews