JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just checked My e-mail and found this on short notice. I have to pass this on to all.
I could not find a duplicate thread, so putting it here.
profile_mask2.png

Time to mobilize and join members of Clark Rifles.

Members of Clark Rifles

The state legislature has sent several anti-gun bills to committee and they are scheduled to be heard next week. These bills constitute the most comprehensive and restrictive firearms legislation that has ever been proposed in the state. In essence they mirror the firearms restrictions enacted by the state of California over the last couple of years. As members of the shooting fraternity it is imperative that we make our presence felt at these hearings, IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE. They will will take place at the state capital on Monday and Tuesday, January 20th and 21st. The notice is intentionally short in order to discourage participation. We will be attending both sessions. If there is any way that you can join us please call me. We will be leaving from the Salmon Creek Park and ride at 7:30 AM on Monday and Tuesday. GENTLEMEN, THE FUN AND GAMES ARE OVER. THIS IS FOR REAL.

Don McClelland 360-254-4835

[email protected]

HB2240 - Would ban the manufacture, possession, sale, or transfer of magazines that hold more than 10 rounds of ammunition

HB 2241 - would ban most semi- automatic rifles, and magazines that hold more than 10 rounds of ammunition

HB 2519 - Would ban online sales of ammunition and potentially require background checks for all ammunition purchases along with proposed excise tax on all ammunition purchases

HB 1374 - Would abolish Washington's date preemption statute allowing localities to pass any gun restrictions they choose

HB 1315 - would require additional background checks and further training, adding additional cost, to obtain a concealed carry permit

--

Jim Sevier - Director of RSO's
Clarks Rifles

Thanks for being an RSO

Shoot safe and straight

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR