JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Has anyone ever heard of this gun shop:

Jerry Lee Guns
685 Nebraska St.
Eugene, OR 97402

?????????????

The last I knew this store was open was in September of 2001, as I traded a gun to them at an Expo Center gun show that month. I am going to try tracking down a that gun I traded and try to buy it back, but the paperwork I have on the trade dosent show my guns serial number. It just says I traded. I tried calling the number for this business and got a private answering machine that dosent appear to be the gun shop anymore. Its possible that the store is still in business, or maybe changed names or moved. Any info would help alot.

Also, if anyone has any tips for me on tracking that gun down, as far as any resources that might be available to find the current owner of it. Thanks in advance for any help, ~tree

Cool, thanks ORBrit, maybe this guy is/was just an FFL and had his home address as his business. Maybe I'll go ahead and leave a message on that phone numbers answering machine and get lucky. But Id definately be curious to hear what you find-thanks again!

WOW Muddman, you and ORBrit are turning out to be good guys to know! Thanks for the info, if the house was last sold in 84, then it definately likely that the guy is still there. Thanks guys~tree

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top