JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I lost a pin out of my FCU (fire control unit) in my Sig P320. I managed to find it on Sig's small parts finder on their website; however the part is and has been backordered for weeks now.
It appears that it is just a roll pin/split pin of 2.5mmx20mm. (Sear housing pin) I figure if that's all it is then I can replace it with another of the same from elsewhere. I just need to know whether it's a rolled spring pin or split spring pin.

Anyone willing to pull theirs apart to take a peak? It's the rear-most pin in the fcu and apparently comes out quite easily. I'll post a picture of the Sig diagram.

Screenshot_20191124-124459_Gallery.jpg

Just so that it is answered for future reference.

The pin is a 2.5x20mm spring roll pin (spiral). I also purchased a big box of them in case anyone else has the issue I did. And I won't gouge you on price or shipping.

The Army made a mistake choosing the ugly, ungainly P320. A selectable chassis is pointless, no branch is going to use the over-rated modularity, a solution looking for a problem.

The FBI & countless other organizations selected the Glock pistol because its the best option.

The Army made a mistake choosing the ugly, ungainly P320. A selectable chassis is pointless, no branch is going to use the over-rated modularity, a solution looking for a problem.

The FBI & countless other organizations selected the Glock pistol because its the best option.

Good for them. Not sure why you felt the need to clutter this simple thread with your opinions, but thanks for the input. :s0067::s0066:

He was simply asking about parts, not bragging about how good his gun is or mine is better than yours. :s0092:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top