JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Need a little help here, I'm new to the world of reloading & as we all know stuff is hard to find right now. However i have found some primers for $6 per 100 ct, Pass or jump on it ??? Thinking I just might wait til the gun show next weekend & see what i can find there, if anything.

At the Puyallup WAC show, they were running $35-$40 / 1,000, although a few people were trying to get $60. I personally wouldn't pay the price you are quoting unless I was desperate. Get on the backorder list and, in a month, you'll have what you want.

Of course, some primers are more pricey than others.

Bob

iirc the last expo GS, the primers were selling for 8/100+ one guy was even selling for 2x that.

if you juast want to use the 100 to cut your teeth on reloading, then i woiuld go for it. its not like youre going to go in the poor house buying 100.

but i wouldnt make a habbit of it tho.

Thanks for the feed back & your opinion, greatly appreciated. I think i'm just gonna hold off and try the gun show next weekend (along w/55,972 other people looking for the same thing) :( and see if i can come up with something......

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top