JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
During this Festivus season, I am going to buy 2 people a free Bronze membership to NWF.
:s0105::s0160:
But I need help defining the "requirements" of the recipients.
Help!:s0107:

:s0022:
The first one is;
:s0053:
Must own or like and respect dogs.:s0116:

2nd;
Must NOT now or ever have driven a Yugo:s0151:

I need more...........:s0145::)

Once they are in place, I can give these away.:s0132:
(I'll work out the details with Joe)

:s0067::s0059:

Donates .22LR to groups supporting the and promoting the shooting sports to/with children.

Have no negative feedback

Given on the condition that in the coming year they continue to give forward promising to help out in a comparable fashion to someone deserving. If not monetary in nature they can always volunteer!

WOW!
69 VIEWS......5 responses....

Thank You, you few brave folks!

More ideas;

• Cannot have more than "X" number of messages.

I figure by the time someone responds with 200-250? messages, and hasn't joined, or sent in a donation, HHHHMMMMM.
Any thoughts here??

• Cannot have the same hair color as Carrot Top:s0119:

How about the folks that have given to the pay it forward thread??
I like the giving and receiving idea.
I will be paying something forward soon.
but I'll get my bronze from my next clean up, and might just buy a gold in tax season. ;)

-Support animals
-support kids
-support our troops
-support OFF, or similar
-swear allegiance to our Constitution...the only true Law of the Land.

In other words, be exactly like me!
(Kidding...hopefully they will be better looking)

Great idea, thanks for raising awareness.
John

I think anyone that is willing to fight to protect America's firearms and sporting rights is a good choice.
Also someone who has served this country or is willing to help and serve those who did.

Someone who can take and give a joke.
Too many people on here need a sense of humor.
+1 on the above comments

Curse you! I'm a red head, you are jealous we get more attention aren't you.... Lol.

Time to whip out the "Redhead Race Card"! I've got a "Redneck Race Card" ready at my finger tips, if I ever need it!

Love this idea, NoFlinch! Perhaps look for someone who has demonstrated good, ethical sportsmanship. Or someone who has 'done the right thing' in a questionable situation. Could even be someone who is involved in 2nd A rights and awareness.

It's your choice, (and a good one at that!), have fun!

Bill

Perhaps give it to a new member. Currently, NWFA has 36,515 members. Pick a number above that and give one to that new member when they sign up.

or, The first new member to sign up on xx-xx-xxxx a certain date.

or, Could also look for members who have less than 50 posts but haven't bought a membership yet.

or, The first person who gives you a freezer full of Elk meat. Yeah, now we're thinkin!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top