JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
@2A2Dend Bro, *I* don't like Full Price either--and have NEVER paid it. :) Next time I get a 20-30% off coupon code, I'll PM ya--I think I ended up paying around $20 each for my two, between coupons and being "not picky about color".

Like I said, picking the color NOBODY wants goes a LOOOOOONG way. :) Regular prices Black and FDE are $52.50 from Mako, OD $31.50--if changing color gets me $20 off, I'll change colors and get the Krylon every time.

Pics from phone again... trying to avoid further use of Photosuckit.
20170816_131834.jpg 20170816_131707.jpg

Some minor rework on positioning. I've noticed that the various forend-mount parts fit my hand best with a three-slot spacing between the crossbolts for (top front to bottom rear) Princeton Tec Switch Rail slimline light, FAB VTS thumbrest, FAB PTK foregrip. At this spacing, with index and midle fingers on opposite sides of that front ridge, the web of my thumb wraps right around the VTS with the tip right on the light's control button.

Old Position: PTK flush against magwell on bottom, VTS three slots forward at right-side, light three slots forward at top-right.
New Position: VTS at front of short rail-section in #2 mount position, PTK three slots behind VTS on bottom, light one slot behind front of 6" rail as far forward as possible with KAC 2-rib cover panel on rear of rail. Thinking about cutting a 5- or 6-rib panel to better cover the rail for improved ergonomics.

Pic to follow...

BCG in hand, extractor on the way. Changes underlines.

Updated parts-list and status
Lower Receiver: Slightly buggered EP Armory (put a 3/32 bit just barely through one sidewall, and mill-bit has chewed up the top plate a little), pending replacement from 3 more EP's and ultimately Tennessee Arms
LPK: Anderson, with AM ambi safety, FAB AGF-43S folding grip, KNS anti-walk FCG and Strike Industries LW easy-push TD pins substituted
Buffer Assembly: Tacfire (pending replacement with Vltor A5) with Shockwave Blade
Upper Receiver: Aero Precision
UPK: Aero, with FAB LW poly port cover and V Seven LW port-door pin substituted
Barrel: Andro Corp 10.3" 1:7
Barrel nut: Andro Corp incl w/barrel
Delta ring assembly: DSA Enhanced
.750 F-marked FSB: Andro Corp incl w/barrel, preinstalled
Bolt Carrier Group: Toolcraft, with BCM SOPMOD Extractor Kit, possibly POF Roller Cam Kit and McFarland Gas Ring (at 5000-rd mark)
Front Sight Assembly: Andro Corp
Handguard: Vltor CASV-EL
Muzzle devices: PA AFAB-556 brake, PA #8 (bare barrel) / #15 (w/BFD) Accu-Washers and ICD BFD blast deflector
Support-hand furniture: FAB PTK angled foregrip bottom, FAB VTS thumbrest right
Lights & Lasers: Princeton Tec Switch Rail far-forward top-right, LaserMax Uni-Max green-beam top-left with tape switch on right-side
FSB-mount rails: CAA FSM15P (incompatible w/CASV)
Mag carrier: CAA MPS, with possible second MPS
Magazines: 1x Magpul PMag-40 (Left), 1x PMag-10 (Well), possible 1x PMag-30 (Right Fwd)
Optic: ???
Optic Mount: ???
Carry Bag: Red Rock Operations Duffel

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads