JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We have this slide from a G43 80% build. We're TRYING to find out where we can buy another one like it because one of us was stupid enough to not write down where it was purchased much less when.. I ain't gonna point fingers but every time I look in the mirror...there's the moron..o_O

I found 1 image of it at a store named F&F Firearms in Norco Ca. I had to call Norco city hall to see if they were in business cause there's no contact info on their (F&F) web site nor any way TO contact them except by writing a letter. The city gave me a phone number and it was a WAY LESS then enthusiastic owner that told me to call the shop where there's no phone number listed.

Anyway, if anyone recognizes this slide, can or would you please let me know where? And before you ask...there's NO identification marks on it anywhere.

Dan

20210216_143055.jpg

Did you try searching for "Glock 43 slide" or "G43 slide" on eBay? There are several that look sort of like that but none exact.

Or same searches on GunBroker.

Is there some particular reason you want that exact slide? Might be easier to make a list of details you want and go find that rather than try to match a piece of metal that has no identifying marks. I agree that searching your email/credit card history/etc. might be profitable.

Look at your billing history and or computer cache?
Tried it (bank billing) but no luck. Cache/history is wiped on a regular basis for security.

Did you try searching for "Glock 43 slide" or "G43 slide" on eBay? There are several that look sort of like that but none exact.
Or same searches on GunBroker.
Is there some particular reason you want that exact slide? Might be easier to make a list of details you want and go find that rather than try to match a piece of metal that has no identifying marks. I agree that searching your email/credit card history/etc. might be profitable.
I ran out of images to view using two different browsers. Looking for the same because that's what the builder wants.

Maybe F&F Contact info here: https://www.yelp.com/biz/f-and-f-firearms-norco

View attachment 828012
KMT Glock 43 Raptor Slide G43 9MM
No answers from that number yesterday either. The reviews are horrible..

Here's an Old Indian Trick...
Use the Search Function in your email.
Cleaned/purged on a regular basis.

Appreciate the help/advice all. I'll just have to keep looking..

Dan

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR