JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
FE2D06D7-BE66-41E0-9F90-F76568E47672.png F1C52FF8-2C85-4EFB-90D4-24D039A1DC8F.jpeg Hello! I'm not sure where I should put this but I just wanted to get some feedback! I was scoping around OfferUp and came across this rear iron sight. I thought to my self what a great deal! But the closer I looked the more flags came up the biggest being the logo! I did some research and nothing was reassuring me that it was authentic. Gentlemen selling the sight swears it's real and purchased it at sportsman's about 3 years ago? I just wanted to seek advice and thoughts on this? They're not real are they? I checked several sights including optics planet and saw this.

There are "Fake" Leupold Scopes and Maglula products coming out of China all the time. I wouldn't be surprised that this is just one more example. While it's nothing I have any interest in I guess I have to say "Thanks for Posting".

Appreciate your guy's input! I told the guy that if he actually bought them at sportsman's to return them but he swears they're legit. I told him he got ripped off and didn't take it lightly lol

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top