JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A friend of mine has been telling me about this forum for quite some time. Finally got off my lazy you know what and registered. So there goes my forum cherry, that was much faster then I anticipated...

- MR11B

We're all addicts here. ..

It's so bad, I was late for work yesterday meeting my dealer at a Gas Station to purchase a gun...

Ohhh...The depths we sink into when we become addicted... Lying to spouses about new gun purchases...plotting to obtain money to feed the addiction...sneaking new guns into the house and hiding them among all the others in the racks... "No, Honey...That's not a new gun...I've had that one for a long time."

My neighbor has an FFL and would be classified as an ENABLER for my addiction...

Welcome Justin....You're in the Right Place

See I told my wife it was a disease.
I sure am glad that I have such a good support group to turn too. I hope you find comfort here.

Justin just be careful of the enablers that try to temp you with harder stuff like .50bmg that stuff can ruin your life especially when your whole lifes savings is gone just to feed the dragon.:s0131:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top