JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
About me: Third generation Oregonian. Originally from Eugene. I was living in California working in the wine industry until I couldn't stand it anymore (California... not the wine industry... which is awesome).

Just accepted a new job in a new field and moved back last week.

I shoot mostly modern weapons. I just sold a couple of guns but I tend to play around with 5.56, 7.62x39, 22lr, 9mm, 12ga and 357. I have been toying around with the idea of picking up a long distance rifle but I haven't been able to decide which one I want. Plus, I have several project guns that I should probably finish before I get anything new.

At least the fight is winnable here. I have seen the end result of what anti-liberty elected overlords want to accomplish when it comes to the Second Amendment. I'll be damned if I am going to let that happen here too.

SW Eugene. Yeah... its a bummer what has happened to this state but it could be worse. We really aren't that bad off in comparison to a lot of other states. Just gotta keep fighting to keep what we have and maybe re-capture some lost ground.

Welcome to NWFA and back to Oregon. I too did a relatively brief work stint in California and had enough of that. And that was before it got extra obnoxious in recent years.

Anywho, we're glad you joined. Cheers. :)

Yeah. California seems to be getting extra stupid these days. The last straw for me was when the "gunpocalypse" was passed last year. I knew that I could never comply with the law so I saw that my choices were either risk prison time and stay, go full on 1776 and die (as I highly doubt that most Californians care enough to go do patriot stuff) or leave the state. I chose the latter. They just passed the new gas/vehicle registration tax as I was packing up to leave which further solidified my decision.

There are still some good people there that are just stuck behind enemy lines but the San Francisco, LA and San Diego metropolitan areas are basically giant loony bins and they vote accordingly.

Welcome back to Oregon. Once upon a time I also left but eventually found my way back.. and glad I did. You really appreciate the beauty and cleanliness of this region after living in other places.

Dale Gribble is the best btw.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top