JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey.

My buddy kept sending me classified ads of awesome things - and finally got sick of being the middle man broker. So, I was forced to finally sign up and join the known.

I live in kitsap, in a real birkenstock n patchouli part of the county. But, I've been into marksmanship, hunting, and firearms my whole life. So far, my neighbors don't suspect much - but they do tend to ask me if everything is alright everytime a transformer blows in the neighborhood.

Pleased to meet you all on the internet. I'd offer to meet up in person, but the thought of that makes me uncomfortable because I am antisocial. I have 4 kids and the only free time in my life is between 9-945pm.

I already have too many friends. If you need a buddy, let me know. I have a few mid-grade buds I could let go of for a couple boxes of cheap 300. Friends as is, no returns, no trials, no layaway. Buyer pays transaction fees.

Anti-social huh?

1653324873943.png

Aloha, Mark

I can see in your avatar that you're the victim of the dreaded "forest drop-bear"!

Once they land on your shoulders and wrap around your neck like that, they're not removable and will suck the soul out of you for 18-21 years… oftentimes longer.

:D

I can see in your avatar that you're the victim of the dreaded "forest drop-bear"!

Once they land on your shoulders and wrap around your neck like that, they're not removable and will suck the soul out of you for 18-21 years… oftentimes longer.

:D
Yeah - and I couldn't fit the 80lb pack into the field of view to really show off lol!

That was on a boys backpacking trip up the queets last summer. 3,5, and 7yo. I only lost the 3 year old once.

Luckily I used some of my hunting dog training tricks, and he's trained to audibly respond to "SAY DADDY" to get a fruit snack.

You had me at coloring. What's your favorite flavor of crayons?
I prefer the pale flesh colored ones. I get generally disinterested in the spectrum past mocha Carmel, but depending on how long it's been between feasts - there's no reason to get all snobby and selective. it's really more about the quality of the crayon these days. Like, it it just a slimy nub that's been passed around between a couple hundred unselective fingers? No thanks. But, pretty much any color fresh out of the box, is going to be delightful.

Last Edited:
Welcome aboard and glad you found us! Now git them goldurn birkenstocks off my lawn! Sorry, I'm an old guy and if I don't yell some variation of "get off my lawn!" every few hours I get antsy.

Hey.

My buddy kept sending me classified ads of awesome things - and finally got sick of being the middle man broker. So, I was forced to finally sign up and join the known.

I live in kitsap, in a real birkenstock n patchouli part of the county. But, I've been into marksmanship, hunting, and firearms my whole life. So far, my neighbors don't suspect much - but they do tend to ask me if everything is alright everytime a transformer blows in the neighborhood.

Pleased to meet you all on the internet. I'd offer to meet up in person, but the thought of that makes me uncomfortable because I am antisocial. I have 4 kids and the only free time in my life is between 9-945pm.

I already have too many friends. If you need a buddy, let me know. I have a few mid-grade buds I could let go of for a couple boxes of cheap 300. Friends as is, no returns, no trials, no layaway. Buyer pays transaction fees.
Oh now.

Hey.

This is a joke right?

Ha Ha Lol GIF

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews