JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
It has been a while since I made any firearm purchases so I haven't been to a gun store in a while.

Due to the Build Back Better LIE... and all of these unconstitutional attacks on We The People, it is no surprise that most of the gun shops I used to frequent are long gone in Clark County.

Recently I have considered thinning out the herd, I don't like the idea of selling any guns, but as you all know we sometimes make impulse purchases that leave us with stuff that we can really do without. That, and I could use the extra cash these days..

If nothing pans out locally I will try the classified section.

ea3855590a32e2ea.jpg

If nothing pans out locally I will try the classified section.
Years ago my daughter said, 'Dad, you have lots of guns. Alex wants some but we have another [grand]child on the way. Could you help someway?" Gave my son-in-law a Glock and added him to my gun trust. I think my Ruger 9mm carbine is heavy and ugly. But one grandson loves it, and can't wait until he is old enough for me to give it to him, and I will. ;)

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups in Oregon and Washington. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

Thanks for the Welcomes!

I'm still on the fence about what I would like to thin out. I am contemplating selling a few of my M77 Mannlichers.

If I do, I will start out with the one that isn't a tang safety model and that would be my .243, and then maybe the .270, are people interested in these kinds of guns around here?

I also have a 22-250 and a .308, but I might keep the .308, and the 77/22 WMR. The 10/22 Mannlicher has never been fired and I already have 10/22's so that one can probably go too.

Here's a shot of my Mannlichers having a beauty contest..

20190323_110706.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top