Hello from the Flathead Range

Reactions
I'm up here in northern Montana. I just got this first computer with help from a friend, so I am new to all of this. I like to shoot and travel around the northwest, I'm on disability and I sometimes suplement my income selling brass at gun shows. How many Montanans are there here?

kenboy

Reactions
Welcome to NWF,

I have relatives in Billings, does that count? Where do you come up with the brass that you sell at the gun shows? Ever have any good batches of 44 Special?

Good luck.

Spitpatch

Reactions
Raised in Opheim (GOTTA be from Montana to know where that is), and Great Falls, currently have family on the lake at Dayton, close friends in Billings and Jordan. Go back at least 3 times a year just to get my head put back on straight.

Spring Gunshow in Kalispell is the best in the Northwest. Welcome!

Reactions
Welcome. ,my parent live on Swan Lake. Have you ever gone skeet shooting at Big Sky Sporting( I believe this is the name) at the bottom of Flat Head Lake outside of Polsen? It's an amazing place to shot.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions
Welcome.

I went through that part of Montana about a month ago. Lots of great places. I'm envious.

Reactions
Welcome!! My family is from Harlem, otherside of the divide. Lots of time in your area and up the trapline. Many happy hours at the Blue Moon. I used to know all the good folks at the Peoples Store! I am still an enrolled Assiniboine Indian and my next door neighbor is a full blooded Flathead Indian.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Rimfire Challenge Feb 13th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Project Appleseed
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    My Go To For FTF Transfers and The only FFL I ship to.
    I use a Cut Above for Everything firearm related. I'm in there for something at least weekly. The team is great and the prices are great. You...
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    They make transfers very easy
    My preferred place for transfers. The staff has always been very friendly. Even with the background checks sometimes taking forever, they are...
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    1.00 star(s)
    met a member to sell a gun
    worst experience I have ever had treated as tho i was stealing from them have you ever met someone and with that initial moment you know there's...
  • Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome store
    been shopping here for years now, so has my grandfather. they provide excellent services
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Great Vendor
    I have not been to the shop yet but have purchased from him online, and all I can say is PERFECT! You could not ask for a nicer, more helpful guy...
Top Bottom