Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Hello from the Flathead Range

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by MT Brass, Jan 26, 2013.

1. MT Brass

MT Brass Whitefish, Montana New Member

I'm up here in northern Montana. I just got this first computer with help from a friend, so I am new to all of this. I like to shoot and travel around the northwest, I'm on disability and I sometimes suplement my income selling brass at gun shows. How many Montanans are there here?

2. kenboy

kenboy salem, oregon GOD BLESS AMERICA Bronze Supporter

Welcome to NWF,

I have relatives in Billings, does that count? Where do you come up with the brass that you sell at the gun shows? Ever have any good batches of 44 Special?

Good luck.

3. Spitpatch

Spitpatch Forest Grove, Oregon Well-Known Member

Raised in Opheim (GOTTA be from Montana to know where that is), and Great Falls, currently have family on the lake at Dayton, close friends in Billings and Jordan. Go back at least 3 times a year just to get my head put back on straight.

Spring Gunshow in Kalispell is the best in the Northwest. Welcome!

4. TOVO

TOVO SW WA. Active Member

Welcome. ,my parent live on Swan Lake. Have you ever gone skeet shooting at Big Sky Sporting( I believe this is the name) at the bottom of Flat Head Lake outside of Polsen? It's an amazing place to shot.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5. drew

drew OR Well-Known Member

Welcome.

I went through that part of Montana about a month ago. Lots of great places. I'm envious.

6. knarley

knarley curtin oregon Active Member

Welcome!! My family is from Harlem, otherside of the divide. Lots of time in your area and up the trapline. Many happy hours at the Blue Moon. I used to know all the good folks at the Peoples Store! I am still an enrolled Assiniboine Indian and my next door neighbor is a full blooded Flathead Indian.