JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm up here in northern Montana. I just got this first computer with help from a friend, so I am new to all of this. I like to shoot and travel around the northwest, I'm on disability and I sometimes suplement my income selling brass at gun shows. How many Montanans are there here?

Welcome to NWF,

I have relatives in Billings, does that count? Where do you come up with the brass that you sell at the gun shows? Ever have any good batches of 44 Special?

Good luck.

Raised in Opheim (GOTTA be from Montana to know where that is), and Great Falls, currently have family on the lake at Dayton, close friends in Billings and Jordan. Go back at least 3 times a year just to get my head put back on straight.

Spring Gunshow in Kalispell is the best in the Northwest. Welcome!

Welcome. ,my parent live on Swan Lake. Have you ever gone skeet shooting at Big Sky Sporting( I believe this is the name) at the bottom of Flat Head Lake outside of Polsen? It's an amazing place to shot.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome!! My family is from Harlem, otherside of the divide. Lots of time in your area and up the trapline. Many happy hours at the Blue Moon. I used to know all the good folks at the Peoples Store! I am still an enrolled Assiniboine Indian and my next door neighbor is a full blooded Flathead Indian.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top