JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Evening all,

I found this forum through google. I am in Boise, ID. I frequent Black Creek often, not sure where to go for less cost. Always looking for deals whether it be tools, equipment, ammo, stocks, anything that I have been tasked with finding. Only thing that limits me is the one I see in the mirror.
I enjoy shop problems, the opportunity to figure out an efficient solution. An example my cousin brought over his .223 barrel with a cleaning rod stuck in it. It sat on my bench for a day and a half while we worked on other things and it eventually came sliding out without messing up the rifling.
Aside from the time in the shop I am a Husband, father of the smartest little girl and an Electrician. I enjoy reading history and theology. I am hoping to get involved with IDPA matches and others. No holster yet so I have missed 2 matches in the last week or so around here. I mainly shoot .223 and .45, once an awhile I bust out my sks for fun.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top