JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Evening all,

I found this forum through google. I am in Boise, ID. I frequent Black Creek often, not sure where to go for less cost. Always looking for deals whether it be tools, equipment, ammo, stocks, anything that I have been tasked with finding. Only thing that limits me is the one I see in the mirror.
I enjoy shop problems, the opportunity to figure out an efficient solution. An example my cousin brought over his .223 barrel with a cleaning rod stuck in it. It sat on my bench for a day and a half while we worked on other things and it eventually came sliding out without messing up the rifling.
Aside from the time in the shop I am a Husband, father of the smartest little girl and an Electrician. I enjoy reading history and theology. I am hoping to get involved with IDPA matches and others. No holster yet so I have missed 2 matches in the last week or so around here. I mainly shoot .223 and .45, once an awhile I bust out my sks for fun.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top