Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Hello All

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Nasrani, Dec 8, 2015.

1. Nasrani

Nasrani boise id New Member

Evening all,

I found this forum through google. I am in Boise, ID. I frequent Black Creek often, not sure where to go for less cost. Always looking for deals whether it be tools, equipment, ammo, stocks, anything that I have been tasked with finding. Only thing that limits me is the one I see in the mirror.
    I enjoy shop problems, the opportunity to figure out an efficient solution. An example my cousin brought over his .223 barrel with a cleaning rod stuck in it. It sat on my bench for a day and a half while we worked on other things and it eventually came sliding out without messing up the rifling.
    Aside from the time in the shop I am a Husband, father of the smartest little girl and an Electrician. I enjoy reading history and theology. I am hoping to get involved with IDPA matches and others. No holster yet so I have missed 2 matches in the last week or so around here. I mainly shoot .223 and .45, once an awhile I bust out my sks for fun.

Sgt Nambu likes this.
  2. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Welcome to NWFA! We need more folks from out your way :)

3. Jerry

Jerry Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard!

4. Sgt Nambu

Sgt Nambu Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Welcome to the site! Hope you enjoy it!:)

5. fredball

fredball Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Welcome :s0101::s0001:

shotsfired likes this.
  6. shotsfired

shotsfired Ridgefield Well-Known Member

happy 2 have u there is room 4 everyone:s0169::s0073: