Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Hello All

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Nasrani, Dec 8, 2015.

1. Nasrani

Nasrani boise id New Member

Evening all,

I found this forum through google. I am in Boise, ID. I frequent Black Creek often, not sure where to go for less cost. Always looking for deals whether it be tools, equipment, ammo, stocks, anything that I have been tasked with finding. Only thing that limits me is the one I see in the mirror.
    I enjoy shop problems, the opportunity to figure out an efficient solution. An example my cousin brought over his .223 barrel with a cleaning rod stuck in it. It sat on my bench for a day and a half while we worked on other things and it eventually came sliding out without messing up the rifling.
    Aside from the time in the shop I am a Husband, father of the smartest little girl and an Electrician. I enjoy reading history and theology. I am hoping to get involved with IDPA matches and others. No holster yet so I have missed 2 matches in the last week or so around here. I mainly shoot .223 and .45, once an awhile I bust out my sks for fun.

Sgt Nambu likes this.
  2. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Welcome to NWFA! We need more folks from out your way :)

3. Jerry

Jerry Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard!

4. Sgt Nambu

Sgt Nambu Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Welcome to the site! Hope you enjoy it!:)

5. fredball

fredball Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Welcome :s0101::s0001:

shotsfired likes this.
  6. shotsfired

shotsfired Ridgefield Active Member

happy 2 have u there is room 4 everyone:s0169::s0073: