JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I heard gunfire in my neighborhood the other day. I felt a little kinship with Corey Booker...

Redirect Notice

Granted it was Independence day, but it sounded like a war zone:eek:. Some was fireworks, much was not. I know Corey's assessment is that there are "too many guns". Pretty sure there's way more guns in my neighborhood than in his but, strangely, in spite of lots of gunfire all day long, no one was killed or even wounded! Maybe he has wrongly assessed the problem? (ya think?) While my neighborhood has more guns, his no doubt has more low-lifes. Gee, maybe we should be looking at ways to have fewer low-lifes and stop wasting effort on guns? Of course, that would require eliminating many big government policies that supports low-lifes and stymies things that used to minimize them. Can't have that now can we?

I live in the country now compared to my hilltop days. For sure heard a fair number of mag dumps that night. We hear a lot of shooting out here. I contribute to some of it since we have 5 acres. Amusingly enough, I didn't fire a single round that night.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top