JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
laughed my (product of a donkey/horse) off!

However....I will be the very first to step forward in the defense of Harbor Freight. As a working man on modest means, they have provided me with many tools and equipment that served well for the predicted limited use I needed them for. Also, on only ONE occasion did I find myself returning an item, and it was professionally and honestly performed (according to their good guarantee) toward a refund.

For any history buffs in the field of American Commerce, this is EXACTLY the philosophy upon which the Sears Roebuck Company made its success: Offer a product that (perhaps despite its manufacturing source or integrity), you as a company guarantee, with the added important benefit of lower cost.

It is also the philosophy currently exercised by the Chinese and Korean motorcycle companies. At first they were laughed at. Now with clones accompanied by service networks and parts suppliers (as required by American standards), they have Yamaha, Suzuki and Honda shaking in their shoes: On average, who keeps a motorcycle longer than a very few years?

Don't come back at me with your "old bike" stories. I have a 1975 Yamaha DT400B that is still street legal. I ain't average, and neither is anyone else with an old bike story.

You get what you pay for. If you know this, you will very rarely be disappointed: Harbor Freight or otherwise.

I don't think there's much need to speak up in defense of HF, after I recovered from my laughing fit, I went over and bought a roller stand for my chop saw. I really do want the pneumatic slide whistle, if they had that I would buy one. I'm also a fan of the 8oz carpenters dreadle.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top