JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
not that they care about the constitution but how does the Privileges and Immunity clause work with stuff like this or with concealed carry permits from other states.

"The Citizens of each State shall be entitled to all Privileges and Immunities of Citizens in the several States."

Madison's explanation in the federalist papers:

"Those who come under the denomination of free inhabitants of a State, although not citizens of such State, are entitled, in every other State, to all the privileges of free citizens of the latter; that is, to greater privileges than they may be entitled to in their own State . . . ."

Although under LEOSA you have to adhere to the magazine size restriction where you are carrying I have never heard of a state so blatant in disregard to the law. Even, at this point, California allows LEOSA.

Although under LEOSA you have to adhere to the magazine size restriction where you are carrying I have never heard of a state so blatant in disregard to the law. Even, at this point, California allows LEOSA.

LEO's also have to get regular civilian firearm purchase permits to have a duty firearm and they also need the same mental health clearance from their personal physician to have a duty firearm. They do not have any sort of in-department was to handle that. If the officer has Kaiser insurance (which clears no one, not even police to carry a firearm) they get fired because they state wont let them carry their duty firearm.

One time, a half a Century ago, I spent four hours in the airport waiting for a flight. Over the years I have thought about going back and seeing the rest of the State. But my interest seems to be getting less and less. Right now I'm thinking I have Zero interest in going back.

LEO's also have to get regular civilian firearm purchase permits to have a duty firearm and they also need the same mental health clearance from their personal physician to have a duty firearm. They do not have any sort of in-department was to handle that. If the officer has Kaiser insurance (which clears no one, not even police to carry a firearm) they get fired because they state wont let them carry their duty firearm.
I guess that is why I have never had a desire to see Hawaii, other than the Pearl Harbor Memorial.

I guess that is why I have never had a desire to see Hawaii, other than the Pearl Harbor Memorial.

My dad's parents lived in Honolulu and we visited a few times when my grandparents were alive. Also visited Pearl Harbor and the USS Arizona memorial. My last visit to the islands back in 2010. The USS Arizona Memorial was closed the day we visited Pearl Harbor but we took a tour of USS Missouri battleship and USS Bowfin submarine. We also visited my grandparents grave site as well before we left.

My dad's parents lived in Honolulu and we visited a few times when my grandparents were alive. Also visited Pearl Harbor and the USS Arizona memorial. My last visit to the islands back in 2010. The USS Arizona Memorial was closed the day we visited Pearl Harbor but we took a tour of USS Missouri battleship and USS Bowfin submarine. We also visited my grandparents grave site as well before we left.

back in the days it was all fist fight, I grew up.

one reason I left....f*cking out of state f&ckers buying up land....

Pearl Harbor is still closed on the memorial itself, needs dock repair. well my good buddy and I were ready to pull our wallets out...free huh.... well bubblegum if they charged a $1 less than 4 months and the dock would be replaced but no tax payers dollars for a boat tour and no dock.

I don't understand why RETIRED LEO's should have any more ability to carry than I do. Sure, those who are on duty should be able to carry. But if I can't carry in Hawaii, I'm OK for that to apply to LEO's who are not on duty. Enough of the Blue privilege.

I don't understand why RETIRED LEO's should have any more ability to carry than I do. Sure, those who are on duty should be able to carry. But if I can't carry in Hawaii, I'm OK for that to apply to LEO's who are not on duty. Enough of the Blue privilege.

While I totally agree on principal every job has it's perks. Firemen get all the girls and retired cops get to keep their gunz.

However, this also is the big problem with how broad these laws are written. They are so vague they could apply to almost anything. The with the Red Flag laws people think it only applies to guns so they support them. One day in the near future it could apply to you having to open your door for government regardless of legal standing to you not being able to make your kid go to SOME churches.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top