JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Looks like it was discontinued. But Google says there are still a few places that might have it.

Perhaps a machinist could turn something out for you on a lathe. Might not be cheap, but it's an option. There are quite a few smaller class 3 machinists that modify existing silencers for folks as well as machine parts for them.

Looks like Griffin Armament makes a replacement back plate that can be utilized with their taper mounts.

On one of my Silencero suppressors, I purchased a fixed barrel spacer that replaces the spring, that way I can mount it on a fixed barrel.

Here is what you seek although it is a hybrid direct thread adaptor in 5/8-24. Shown is 9mm ar barrel threaded 1/2-36 and adaptor. Adaptor is bored .465" so no issue with .355 bullets if that was your concern.

5B8C7776-169C-4D40-A93F-FE5A6DF17E9B.jpeg 340D8FC1-F93D-487D-8AF5-C0027C01701B.jpeg

Thank me later...

Thanks. I took a look and that doesn't seem to be the correct part.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top