JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Tracy quit because some guy punched the window in front of her because his burito wasnt to his liking. Said her head was next. Drinks thrown back through the window were a weekly thing. Budget took a bit of a hit but we are both less stressed.

For all this time, I have not done anything different (except travel dropped to zero -- hooray!). A mask just became a part of PPE that I had to wear when going places. Covid nailed three of the older people in my extended family. RIP. Personally, I felt it was good that Covid got them, they were three of the four meanest people I knew.
There never was a normal, and all this woke-ness and health paranoia is a never ending source of amusement for me.

100% agreeing with you, that sums up my frustrations too.

My wife says that the west coast shipping ports are anticipating a big strike soon. Hey, found it!

I was getting optimistic about the USA supply chain pivoting away from China, but just when you think we may start to recover, NOPE. Now we have our own port guys getting ready to bend everyone over.

What, you mean to tell me you're not accepting the "new normal"?
Unions in leftist / Democratic strongholds with Democratic governors. Would be a very interesting time if we had someone like Reagan in office rather than the genuine Gumby in Chief presently occupying the Oval Office.

Now that we can all be free to choose, I see it as an opportunity to more clearly see the idiots in this society.
It's awesome, now they don't even need to open their mouths to confirm their idiocy.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top