JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The Mac is a waste of time. In semi it's a big chuck of steel, so why not just carry a 1911. In F/A it is 95% uncontrollable unless one adds a Lage slow fire upper and folding stock.

No one said anything about a full auto MAC. This was in reference to anything but a semi-automatic (self loading) carbine. (Wrong subforum). It is however, lighter (and far less costly) than a Thompson self loading carbine.

There's nothing particularly complicated about that.

No, I just note that the MPA won't cost anywhere near as much as most of the other carbines, nor are you hauling around a bunch of plastic.

The Tavor is not a particularly attractive piece of ordnance. The MAC was the original, and simple to maintain. The best part of the deal is they are relatively inexpensive.

I have no knowledge of the Tavor's cost. It doesn't matter, because I wouldn't have much interest in a plastic covered gun.
Why the IDF has been using it over Ten years. Because it's a plastic piece of crap.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top