JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The Mac is a waste of time. In semi it's a big chuck of steel, so why not just carry a 1911. In F/A it is 95% uncontrollable unless one adds a Lage slow fire upper and folding stock.

No one said anything about a full auto MAC. This was in reference to anything but a semi-automatic (self loading) carbine. (Wrong subforum). It is however, lighter (and far less costly) than a Thompson self loading carbine.

There's nothing particularly complicated about that.

No, I just note that the MPA won't cost anywhere near as much as most of the other carbines, nor are you hauling around a bunch of plastic.

The Tavor is not a particularly attractive piece of ordnance. The MAC was the original, and simple to maintain. The best part of the deal is they are relatively inexpensive.

I have no knowledge of the Tavor's cost. It doesn't matter, because I wouldn't have much interest in a plastic covered gun.
Why the IDF has been using it over Ten years. Because it's a plastic piece of crap.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top