JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
As much as I like this piece..I just don’t want to have to aquire a sufficient amount of 9mm ammo to justify keeping it.. So..someone is going to end up with a very nice new pistol..

2nd gen..which I personally prefer (No annoying finger grooves).. The slide and barrel have been hard chromed by Aro-Tek.. Hard chrome..for those who’d want to know..is about a 72 on the Rockwell hardness scale..compared to your good 440 stainless knife blade..which is about a 50.. Meaning this is one durable finish..

It comes in the box..with 3 hi-cap factory mags..and a USA aftermarket 30 rounder..still in the package.. I’ll also throw in a Blade-Tech kydex belt holster..

I just had new nite sites installed..for that extra bonus..

I’m looking for a quality pistol in .40 or .45..but feel free to make me an offer..if you think you might have something that will pull my trigger.. GSG-5..Mini 30..who knows..

Cash value.. Hmm.. Well a G19 in pristine condition is at least $450.. Aro-Tek charges $119 to hard chrome the slide..and $89 for the barrel..plus shipping.. New nite sites..installed..figure $90 give or take.. The Blade Tech rig is around $50.. You do the math.. As I've explained here before..I define "value" as how much I want something.. Hope that helps.. :s0092:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews