Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Hard Chromed Glock 19

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by Doubletap, Dec 11, 2008.

1. Doubletap

Doubletap Newberg Well-Known Member

As much as I like this piece..I just don’t want to have to aquire a sufficient amount of 9mm ammo to justify keeping it.. So..someone is going to end up with a very nice new pistol..

2nd gen..which I personally prefer (No annoying finger grooves).. The slide and barrel have been hard chromed by Aro-Tek.. Hard chrome..for those who’d want to know..is about a 72 on the Rockwell hardness scale..compared to your good 440 stainless knife blade..which is about a 50.. Meaning this is one durable finish..

It comes in the box..with 3 hi-cap factory mags..and a USA aftermarket 30 rounder..still in the package.. I’ll also throw in a Blade-Tech kydex belt holster..

I just had new nite sites installed..for that extra bonus..

I’m looking for a quality pistol in .40 or .45..but feel free to make me an offer..if you think you might have something that will pull my trigger.. GSG-5..Mini 30..who knows..

2. Doubletap

I can add some cash..for the right trade.. I forgot to mention that..:rolleyes:

3. Unka-Boo

Unka-Boo Milwaukie Active Member

It might help if you put a cash value on it, that way people have an idea of where to start with trade offers....

4. Doubletap

Cash value.. Hmm.. Well a G19 in pristine condition is at least $450.. Aro-Tek charges $119 to hard chrome the slide..and $89 for the barrel..plus shipping.. New nite sites..installed..figure $90 give or take.. The Blade Tech rig is around $50.. You do the math.. As I've explained here before..I define "value" as how much I want something.. Hope that helps.. :dunno:

5. dragonsden73

dragonsden73 Salem, Oregun Active Member

You know I'll trade ya :thumbup:

6. Doubletap

Always ready to talk trades..and you know how easy I am...:gun10:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.