JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
As much as I like this piece..I just don’t want to have to aquire a sufficient amount of 9mm ammo to justify keeping it.. So..someone is going to end up with a very nice new pistol..

2nd gen..which I personally prefer (No annoying finger grooves).. The slide and barrel have been hard chromed by Aro-Tek.. Hard chrome..for those who’d want to know..is about a 72 on the Rockwell hardness scale..compared to your good 440 stainless knife blade..which is about a 50.. Meaning this is one durable finish..

It comes in the box..with 3 hi-cap factory mags..and a USA aftermarket 30 rounder..still in the package.. I’ll also throw in a Blade-Tech kydex belt holster..

I just had new nite sites installed..for that extra bonus..

I’m looking for a quality pistol in .40 or .45..but feel free to make me an offer..if you think you might have something that will pull my trigger.. GSG-5..Mini 30..who knows..

Cash value.. Hmm.. Well a G19 in pristine condition is at least $450.. Aro-Tek charges $119 to hard chrome the slide..and $89 for the barrel..plus shipping.. New nite sites..installed..figure $90 give or take.. The Blade Tech rig is around $50.. You do the math.. As I've explained here before..I define "value" as how much I want something.. Hope that helps.. :s0092:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top