Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Hard Chromed Glock 19

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by Doubletap, Dec 11, 2008.

1. Doubletap

Doubletap Newberg Well-Known Member

As much as I like this piece..I just don’t want to have to aquire a sufficient amount of 9mm ammo to justify keeping it.. So..someone is going to end up with a very nice new pistol..

2nd gen..which I personally prefer (No annoying finger grooves).. The slide and barrel have been hard chromed by Aro-Tek.. Hard chrome..for those who’d want to know..is about a 72 on the Rockwell hardness scale..compared to your good 440 stainless knife blade..which is about a 50.. Meaning this is one durable finish..

It comes in the box..with 3 hi-cap factory mags..and a USA aftermarket 30 rounder..still in the package.. I’ll also throw in a Blade-Tech kydex belt holster..

I just had new nite sites installed..for that extra bonus..

I’m looking for a quality pistol in .40 or .45..but feel free to make me an offer..if you think you might have something that will pull my trigger.. GSG-5..Mini 30..who knows..

2. Doubletap

I can add some cash..for the right trade.. I forgot to mention that..:rolleyes:

3. Unka-Boo

Unka-Boo Milwaukie Active Member

It might help if you put a cash value on it, that way people have an idea of where to start with trade offers....

4. Doubletap

Cash value.. Hmm.. Well a G19 in pristine condition is at least $450.. Aro-Tek charges $119 to hard chrome the slide..and $89 for the barrel..plus shipping.. New nite sites..installed..figure $90 give or take.. The Blade Tech rig is around $50.. You do the math.. As I've explained here before..I define "value" as how much I want something.. Hope that helps.. :dunno:

5. dragonsden73

dragonsden73 Salem, Oregun Active Member

You know I'll trade ya :thumbup:

6. Doubletap

Always ready to talk trades..and you know how easy I am...:gun10:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.