JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Among the many things I am thankful for I am especially thankful for the Northwest Firearms Forum. It has been a great avenue for me to vent my recent frustrations over the stuff that I am not so thankful for. You are a great bunch of people and a solid source of information for everything firearm related. Almost like an extended family.

Some others who we should be thankful for are the Local Gun Shops. This Saturday is Small Business Saturday and I would encourage everybody to visit your favorite LGS and if you have the means buy something. Even if it is small low dollar item, if many of us can do that it will help them out.

Please post who your favorite LGS is and what city they are in. I wish there were more of them but I am thankful for the ones we have. I will start this off by sharing my favorite shop. Sunset Firearms in Wilsonville, OR is my favorite LGS. Gordon runs this shop and while it is small (cozy) compared to some others, he provides excellent customer service. I will be visiting him Saturday to pick up an $11 PMAG and dropping off an unfired Remington 700 SPS 30-06 (Mossy Oak Stock) for him to sell on commission for me. He only charges 10% commission and he has sold many firearms for me. He charges $30 for transfers.

So let's here it, who is your favorite LGS and what city are they in?

Lucky Sporting Goods in Banks, Oregon!

Fin and Feather Gunsmithing in Ridgefield, Washington!

@LuckySG and @Mike aka BandAid are hands down my favorite! Both outstanding guys to do business with!
I wish lucky sporting goods wasn't such a drive for me. I heard he offers free transfers after you pay for a certain number of them. He also helps out with questions pretty often here.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews