JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So, for Easter this year we saved some pennies and have been frugal. The Fisherman's in Oregon City is holding 3 consecutive serial numbered Heritage Rough Rider .22's for us. It may sound silly, but one for me, one for the wife and one for the boy. At $140 each, all three together are less than the cost of any one of my other guns. Who knows, we may even have them engraved with our names. I know that's putting lipstick on a pig, but I don't think it will take long to get back our money in sheer entertainment. Another $90+shipping and we have 3 .22mag cylinders as well. Happy Easter! Kip.

It's better then a basket of crappy candy. 10 years from now you will have something to remind you of this Easter. Kids grow up fast. Have fun plinking!

Happpy Easter.

"I know that's putting lipstick on a pig" I disagree. Engrave those guns. When your kid looks at yours or your wifes pistol after you are gone it will filll his heart with memories you all mmade together.

That's funny. I just read the responses after being out all day doing the family thing. I decided in the car, somewhere just North of Estacada that engraving them is the only way to go. My Dad died at 52 and my boy only knows photo's. The good times and the heirlooms all revolve around firearms. I guess it's in our blood. We even did a little shooting today. Thanks for the responses. Happy Easter! Keep your kids shooting and keep it entertaining. My 8 year-old's Thompson Hotshot is like an extension of his arm. That's because he never lost focus and we keep it fun. Today he fired CB shorts out of it for the first time. You should have seen him light up when he realized the bullet striking the pop bottle was louder than the gun going off. When he put two and two together as we made backyard distance shots at opossum sized targets, he actually did a dance. Only because that is what the range of the cartridge allows. We would never actually shoot at opossum's(or raccoon's or nutria or rat's) in the city. That would be dangerous...Kip.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top