JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have been trying to get my CHL and have only found one place in medford that offers the class but I cant seem to find a date that works, I live in ashland and I was wondering If anyone knew of anymore places that offer the class in the Medford/Grantspass/ashland area that way i could have more times to choose from? Thank you!

I have been trying to get my CHL and have only found one place in medford that offers the class but I cant seem to find a date that works, I live in ashland and I was wondering If anyone knew of anymore places that offer the class in the Medford/Grantspass/ashland area that way i could have more times to choose from? Thank you!

I believe Thunder Ranch offers CHL classes. They're in Lakeview. It's east of Klamath Falls. I would talk to local gun shop owners for more local info.

I believe Thunder Ranch offers CHL classes. They're in Lakeview. It's east of Klamath Falls. I would talk to local gun shop owners for more local info.

Second the Thunder Ranch suggestion. It won't be the cheapest but you will have a premier class. Most any class they offer will meet the requirements for the Oregon CHL since they all have the safety component. Why skimp on training?

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top