JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have been trying to get my CHL and have only found one place in medford that offers the class but I cant seem to find a date that works, I live in ashland and I was wondering If anyone knew of anymore places that offer the class in the Medford/Grantspass/ashland area that way i could have more times to choose from? Thank you!

I have been trying to get my CHL and have only found one place in medford that offers the class but I cant seem to find a date that works, I live in ashland and I was wondering If anyone knew of anymore places that offer the class in the Medford/Grantspass/ashland area that way i could have more times to choose from? Thank you!

I believe Thunder Ranch offers CHL classes. They're in Lakeview. It's east of Klamath Falls. I would talk to local gun shop owners for more local info.

I believe Thunder Ranch offers CHL classes. They're in Lakeview. It's east of Klamath Falls. I would talk to local gun shop owners for more local info.

Second the Thunder Ranch suggestion. It won't be the cheapest but you will have a premier class. Most any class they offer will meet the requirements for the Oregon CHL since they all have the safety component. Why skimp on training?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top