JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Bought this from a really cool kid a couple days ago same size as the real thing.

IMG_0894.jpg

IMG_0887.jpg

Somebody has far too much time on there hands. The question is why? It's cool looking, but you couldn't give it to me. Totally worthless in my opinion.

So is the wife going to let you put it on the dining room table as a center piece?........."It's priceless art honey"........

It think it is cool also. Not all the guy's here have to answer to a ball and chain either. That would be a great conversation piece. Nice of you to support an artist also.

It think it is cool also. Not all the guy's here have to answer to a ball and chain either. That would be a great conversation piece. Nice of you to support an artist also.

I'm a ball and chain and I think the mantle above the fireplace would be a lovely spot for this! As a matter of fact, I would be the one insisting he buy it!
Wifey

I think it's cool as well. Of course it has no use other than, as Noisy Cow pointed out, a conversation piece, but what's wrong with that? Artists(especially those that are "gun-friendly") need to eat and be clothed as well. I may take a trip from Portland just to see this and when I do, I'm sure I'll buy something. So from a business standpoint maybe it's not such a useless thing after all. Well done. Kip

If you liked it so much, why does he have to spend his money? Why don't you just buy it yourself?

He was eyeballing it, and I had to support him. It would look so much better on the mantle if he was able to say "I bought this because I wanted it".
Hell, he could have used my money.!
Quite frankly, if he hadn't bought it I would have. He would have tried to talk me out of it though, saying "we don't have a spot for that".
Wifey

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads