JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hi all thought I'd let the forum know that H380 powder is in stock at Brownells. I bought two canisters.
Two bad they don't have any primers. They do have a pretty good selection of powders right now including TAC, H335 and more.

Two bad they don't have any primers. They do have a pretty good selection of powders right now including TAC, H335 and more.

Try one of these codes to save money based on how much you spend.

I searched for coupons before I placed my order and landed on that site you have linked however I couldn't get it to work for me, maybe my order wasn't big enough being two canisters. As you said above too bad they don't have primers as I am after some magnum large rifle primers.

I searched for coupons before I placed my order and landed on that site you have linked however I couldn't get it to work for me, maybe my order wasn't big enough being two canisters. As you said above too bad they don't have primers as I am after some magnum large rifle primers.
It looks like $100 was the lowest amount before a discount was available and I don't think they count shipping or hazmat towards that total.

I am tempted by the 8lb jug of TAC but dang I have been spending money like Congress.

You can't take it with you. :) I have to get out of the false economy of buying smaller quantities of consumables as the shipping, hazmat surcharge and WA tax make it expensive.
I need to get in the mindset of buy big and keep costs down. At least that is the rationale I try and sell to my partner, but the smile she gives me tells me she is thinking I am full of 💩

You can't take it with you. :) I have to get out of the false economy of buying smaller quantities of consumables as the shipping, hazmat surcharge and WA tax make it expensive.
I need to get in the mindset of buy big and keep costs down. At least that is the rationale I try and sell to my partner, but the smile she gives me tells me she is thinking I am full of 💩
My wife thinks I have a problem. I tell her "you're right I don't know where I am going to put all this stuff":)

It looks like $100 was the lowest amount before a discount was available and I don't think they count shipping or hazmat towards that total.

I am tempted by the 8lb jug of TAC but dang I have been spending money like Congress.
Spend it when you can find something to buy cause you don't know what tomorrow will [or won't) brimg.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top