JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hopefully this helps someone who may be searching for powder. 3/26 @ 4:15p Cabelas Tualatin

B9F8B57C-1837-4A9F-A6C8-83ABAD9B3180.jpeg 9FBBBEAF-9C47-4714-8A7E-352AF6A6BCC6.jpeg

Cabela's in Springfield is also starting to get more powder in. Not as much as I see in these pictures but more than I've seen in a couple of years -- mostly powder from Accurate & Winchester!

Cabela's in Springfield is also starting to get more powder in. Not as much as I see in these pictures but more than I've seen in a couple of years -- mostly powder from Accurate & Winchester!
Last time I was in there I saw prices that I wouldn't pay. Kinda' like their ammo, tons on the shelf, sitting there. Heck, haven't been to Cabela's in several weeks, it might still be there!

Last time I was in there I saw prices that I wouldn't pay. Kinda' like their ammo, tons on the shelf, sitting there. Heck, haven't been to Cabela's in several weeks, it might still be there!
I agree with you on prices. However, they also had some AA 2230 and it was less expensive than paying hazmat and shipping fees and I've been wanting to try it -- and I haven't seen it on store shelves for a couple of years now. So at $37.99 I bought a pound!

I agree with you on prices. However, they also had some AA 2230 and it was less expensive than paying hazmat and shipping fees and I've been wanting to try it -- and I haven't seen it on store shelves for a couple of years now. So at $37.99 I bought a pound!
Score! I don't consider $37.99 too high a price if ya' need it. I saw powders on their shelves over $60.00 not too long ago.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top