JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just went online to Cabelas yesterday and their powder selection was quite limited, pretty much what Sportsmans has onhand. IMR 4350 and 7828 (for big magnums) as well as 50 BMG powders are available. No pistol powders of any kind. I forgot to mention that Sinclair, Grafs, Midway and MidSouth are all pretty much bare shelves in the powder departmnets.

What are you after? LMK I do get out and if I find it I will buy it and get a hold of you.
Looking for the usual suspects, Titegroup, Longshot, Power Pistol, Unique, whatever will feed my 40 S&W and 45 Auto. If there is a 4# or 8# canister, I'd take it, as well as different powders in 1# cans. Thanks for the offer. I need to get to Swan Island to get my retired Navy ID replaced today. Probably stop by the Cabelas in Tualitin to see what they have, as well as a few other spots around town. Maybe kick something up somewhere.

SNORK:confused:.....Seeing those powders in print is weird without "SOLD OUT" in print after them!

Good luck in your search....... Rrriiiiight.

Oh, Curt's down there in Milwaukie has been known to have some pistol powder on occasion, at a high(er) price, from time to time. Haven't been there in a year or so though.

Just got back from the Cabelas in Tualitin. They had a boatload of IMR 4350, a fair amount of IMR 3031, some Norma MRP and Norma 200. Not much else but plenty of primers. Got a brick of Federal SP and likewise a brick of LP primers. Stopped at the Sportsmans in Orchards and bought a couple pounds of IMR 7828 for the 300 WinMag. Called my brother in Nampa, ID to see if he could kick up some pistol powders. The search goes on. Good thing I'm retired, and this gives me something to do.;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top