JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Clapton collects guns & fly fishes. What a great guy. Sadly,I'm sure that most of these celebs feel THEY need a gun b/c they're famous,but us little people,shouldn't be allowed anywhere near guns. Hypocrisy seems to be one if the dominant traits of the lib mind.

This doesn't interest me as much as a survey that shows how many Celebs have Body Guards with firearms. IE They don't own them, but the people that protect them do.

That would be a lot more telling and damning.

probably my favorite modern movie cowboy these days is Sam Elliot with Tom Selleck running a close second. just watched the quick and the dead with Elliot in it the other day. pretty darned good movie. having Cate Kapshaw in it is a bonus!

probably my favorite modern movie cowboy these days is Sam Elliot with Tom Selleck running a close second. just watched the quick and the dead with Elliot in it the other day. pretty darned good movie. having Cate Kapshaw in it is a bonus!

My gal likes that movie for Sam and I like it to see Kate again

Sam Elliott is a graduate of David Douglas High School in Portland, and owns property near Bend.

Not sure whether or not he is pro-gun rights (I hope he is, of course). After Stallone, Schwartznegger, and others have turned out to be anti-gun, and DeNiro turned out to be a big Obama supporter, I'm rarely surprised or disappointed anymore.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top