JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Clearly something must be done to curb this outrageous gun violence. Any ideas?

7A7A6FB7-00D7-4765-A01B-A17EFF1BAB91.jpeg

Clearly something must be done to curb this outrageous gun violence. Any ideas?
Well I am open to ideas however what I fail to understand is how some people have digressed to such a low level of concern for humanity they now seem to just indiscriminately shoot at anyone and anything.

The scary part of this is the incredibly low % of chance of apprehension for these people and they know it as well.

How many have some killed already with no emotions or regard for their actions? Do they feel any remorse or Have they become reduced to the level of nothing but predatory animals, functioning on nothing more than prehistoric mentality ?

How about making it a gun free zone? Oh wait...

One has to remember that "adults" are really just older and sometimes taller children. The same style of punishments/consequences must exist, and (here's the important part) must be continually enforced for them to either learn their lesson or at least be deterred from being a spoiled brat.

Unfortunately, the "life is too hard" mindset has leaked into the elected official offices and they are also spoiled brats themselves, but now even more difficult to deliver the required consequences to.

-Robert

It's sad that anywhere in the US this has been accepted for generations now. While it is geographically a very tiny portion of America the ramifications are eminse.

It seems for decades telling the people involved, they can't help themselves. The devil makes them do it. No bail for you (as in, you are free to go). Accountability and consequences are racist ideals.

In 2021 show me a 1st generation thug. Should be easy to spot as he'll be riding a unicorn. We know who the problems are and where to find them. Like all things in nature, they need certain conditions to thrive and exist.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top