JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Clapton collects guns & fly fishes. What a great guy. Sadly,I'm sure that most of these celebs feel THEY need a gun b/c they're famous,but us little people,shouldn't be allowed anywhere near guns. Hypocrisy seems to be one if the dominant traits of the lib mind.

This doesn't interest me as much as a survey that shows how many Celebs have Body Guards with firearms. IE They don't own them, but the people that protect them do.

That would be a lot more telling and damning.

probably my favorite modern movie cowboy these days is Sam Elliot with Tom Selleck running a close second. just watched the quick and the dead with Elliot in it the other day. pretty darned good movie. having Cate Kapshaw in it is a bonus!

probably my favorite modern movie cowboy these days is Sam Elliot with Tom Selleck running a close second. just watched the quick and the dead with Elliot in it the other day. pretty darned good movie. having Cate Kapshaw in it is a bonus!

My gal likes that movie for Sam and I like it to see Kate again

Sam Elliott is a graduate of David Douglas High School in Portland, and owns property near Bend.

Not sure whether or not he is pro-gun rights (I hope he is, of course). After Stallone, Schwartznegger, and others have turned out to be anti-gun, and DeNiro turned out to be a big Obama supporter, I'm rarely surprised or disappointed anymore.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top